Monthly Billing Annual Memberships
NEW FOR 2016 - Monthly Billing for your BIG Sheep Annual Membership
FROM £3 PER MONTH!
Many of our locals have asked for a monthly payment annual membership to spread the cost of the BIG Sheep Membership over 12 months. We're pleased to announce that this payment option is now available.
- Single One-Off Payment Annual Memberships can be purchased from Reception.
- Monthly Payment Annual Memberships can only be purchased online at: http://bit.ly/MembershipMonthlyPayments
Monthly Payment Annual Memberships
- Pay £13.95 per person on your initial set up and then £3 per person for the next 11 months.
- Buy in today and you'll lock-in this price on an auto renew subscription.
- See our full terms and conditions below.
If you love the BIG Sheep and visit 3 or more times a year a BIG Sheep annual membership is perfect for you. You can enjoy several great days out in 1 year at the BIG Sheep!
An BIG Sheep annual membership offers you:
Unlimited Entry during our usual 10am until 6pm opening hours.
Great Value for Money - Pay in one single payment or sign up online to our monthly billing payment scheme.
Entry to Events - during the normal opening hours.
Fantastic Offers - during set periods including, bring a family for free, free ice cream, free strawberries.
50% Entry to Atlantis Adventure Park 7 days a week in the term time and weekends only during the school holidays.
One Price For Life
Once you join as a Monthly Billing Annual Member your prize is frozen for life. One Price for Life is applicable for un-elapsed members and who have not cancelled or referred on their monthly payments.
Monthly Payment Annual Membership Terms and Conditions:
I understand that I am signing up to an annual (12 month) agreement paid by 12 monthly instalments and that this agreement is not cancellable during that period. I understand that I am agreeing to collections being made from the account details supplied. Payments are taken out of my account every month on the same day of the month as the purchase date. I understand there will be no other alternative processing days offered. If you sign up on 31st of the month or your payment processing day falls on a sunday or bank holiday, then you will be billed on the closest possible date each month. I understand that I am signing up to an auto-renew contract and if I fail to cancel the contract 28 days prior to the expiry date (12 months from purchase) my membership will be subject to a further 12 month contract.
I understand that should the recurring payment instruction be cancelled or should I fail to make an instalment prior to completion of the 12 month period that:
(a) I will not be offered the opportunity to continue as a monthly billing annual member.
(b) All members attached to the said bank account will immediately forfeit their membership benefits including access to the parks and member discount schemes.
(c) The full outstanding balance, including any missed instalments, for the unexpired 12 month period will become immediately due for payment.
(d) I understand that it is my responsibility to keep The BIG Sheep informed of any change to my contact or bank account details, and that no refunds will be made by The BIG Sheep as a result of my not doing so.
(a) I understand that I am signing up to an auto-renew contract and if I fail to cancel the contract 28 days prior to the expiry date (12 months from purchase) my membership will be subject to a further 12 month contract.
(b) I understand that I am required to contact The BIG Sheep in writing, by email or letter, at least 28 days prior to completion of the 12 month period if I would like the opportunity to cancel the next 12 month period. If I do not contact The BIG Sheep at least 28 days prior to completion of the current term of 12 months, my membership will auto-renew for a further 12 month period. Any membership that auto-renews will be subject to a further 12 month contract.
(c) I understand that by paying the first instalment of the next 12 month period that I am then contracted as detailed in the terms above
CANCELLING YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS
Memberships are subject to a minimum 12 month contract. Guests wishing to cancel their memberships after the initial 12 month period can only do so within 28 days of the expiry date, this must be in writing by post or email. Unless notified in writing we will automatically renew your membership and continue to take payments via recurring payment. Any memberships that we auto-renewed will be subject to a further 12 month contract. See above for renewals.
- Monthly Billing Annual Members will only be granted access to The BIG Sheep on the production of a valid membership booking reference. This can be shown on a mobile device or can be printed and shown on paper.
- Membership cards are given to annual members who pay by a single one-off payment from reception.
- The BIG Sheep annual memberships or cards cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the registered person.
- The BIG Sheep may ask members to show ID on arrival.
- You must inform us of any changes to your personal details e.g., name, address, bank account details as soon as possible.
- The BIG Sheep reserve the right to amend the opening days, times and attractions - please note that the park is open daily from April until October and weekends and school holidays only from November until March. Some attractions and facilities have varying opening times and will close during some opening times, please check our website before visiting www.thebigsheep.co.uk or call 01237 472366.
- For your safety, we ask that you obey all safety signage and associated rules and regulations for all rides, attractions and play equipment.
- To gain entry to the park all children under the age of 16 must be accompanied on the park by a responsible adult over the age of 16.
- Annual members are subject to the same park rules and regulations as all other visitors to the park.
- The management reserve the right to refuse an application or renewal of a membership and can withdraw a membership or memberships if any of the agreed terms and conditions are broken.