Seasonal Ride Operators
Position is now closed.
Full time and Part time seasonal positions from April to October
We’re looking for fun, outgoing and confident stars to join our flock for the 2019 season at our award-winning visitor attraction in North Devon. If you love to entertain people and enjoy working outdoors, we want hear from you!
- Ensuring that operating procedures are adhered to and allowing appropriate entry whilst ensuring heights/ ages are checked and that all guests are eligible to use the ride or attraction safely.
- Delivering excellent customer service, having fun and engaging with customers
- Preparing the assigned work area at the start of your shift and ensuring that the area is ready to receive guests i.e. it is clean, seating is dry and the area is litter free.
- Constantly observing the operation ensuring guests are using the equipment correctly and the surrounding area is secured.
- Carrying out duties within car park, litter-picking, cleaning and costume character functions as directed.
Full training will be given, no experience necessary. The position be on a rota basis working a mix of weekdays, weekends, bank holidays and throughout the school holidays. Remuneration complies with National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage.
Applicants must be over the age of 18 to apply.