We think we’re the best day out in North Devon…and here’s just a few reasons why! Let us know if you can think of more!
1. We have baby lambs
2. Our staff are always smiling
3. Indulge in some tea and cake
4. It’s free to enter our shop, restaurant and brewery
5. You can have your birthday party with us!
6. It’s just £6 entry for under 3ft tall children, and then they get in free for a year!
7. The best jacket potatoes around can be found at Bo Peep’s Café
8. Stock up on beautiful gifts
9. We have the biggest rollercoaster in Devon
10. See behind the scenes in our Tractor Safari
11. Take a pony ride
12. Did we mention baby lambs – we think they’re cute enough to be 2 reasons!
13. We have a huge free car park
14. Farmer John is world renowned and a family favourite
15. Race your family down our slides
16. Let your partner do all the pedalling on the Swan Pedalos
17. Our Nursery Barn is filled with nursing mothers and babies
18. Our llamas pull faces
19. Ice cream!
20. We’re easy to find on the A39 Atlantic Highway
21. Play a spot of football
22. You can speed away on our Go Karts
23. Learn to drive a Tractor on our track
24. Become a modern-day Robin Hood with our archery tag
25. Fly through the sky on our Twister
26. Our sheep love racing
27. You can hire our Ewetopia for all types of party – including grownups!
28. We are a working farm behind the scenes
29. Bounce away on our trampolines
30. We have all sorts of animals from Guinea Pigs and Bunnies to Cows and Llamas
31. Take a scenic train ride
32. We have free Wi-Fi across the park
33. Cool down on a hot day in Splash Zone
34. Our twice annual wedding show is great for brides and grooms planning their wedding
35. Spin around on our dizzy ducks
36. We have our own BIG Sheep beer
37. Dogs can rest in our free kennels for the day
38. We have our own qualified clown, Vaughan!
39. We have a fantastic Halloween Phantomime
40. We locally source our ingredients
41. We have laser guns at Battlefield Live
42. It’s not all for kids – adults will love our brewery
43. Reach for the sky on our jumping pillows
44. Tootle along on our Piggy Pull-a-Long
45. We’ve been open for 30 years – we’ve made millions of people smile!
46. We have a relaxing Mind, Body and Soul Festival each year
47. We’re just 5 minutes from a beautiful beach
48. You can spot all the animals on our farm on a tractor trailer
49. We have our own currency – the EWEro
50. We host the largest Easter egg hunt in Devon every year
51. We’re open every day from Easter until October half term
52. Learn to drive an Electric Quad Bike
53. Ride your own magic roundabout
54. Our goats are friendly!
55. Homemade fast food made to order
56. You can come in and out as many times as you need through the day
57. Challenge yourself to our BIG Sheep puzzle – it’s almost impossible
58. We have a sister park for even more fun just down the road – Atlantis Adventure Park
59. You might get to spot Woolly!
60. You can take home your own sheep cuddly toy
61. We have a real-life Unicorn
62. We have gin!
63. We have the smiliest receptionist, Sarah, she’s even won awards for her service!
64. Be amazed by our sheepdogs
65. There are picnic benches for outdoor picnics
66. Our visitors get a special discount at our neighbour’s Ultimate Adventure Centre
67. We are award winning
68. Laugh your socks off at our Sheep Shearing show
69. You can cuddle the animals in Pets’ Corner
70. Learn to shoot in our shooting gallery
71. Come and meet Chris, our very own Scottish Shepherd
72. We do group discounts for over 15 people
73. We have plenty of toilet and changing facilities
74. We guarantee fun
75. Our park is in the beautiful Devon countryside
76. Our Ewetopia soft play is great for ALL ages
77. Feed our lambs from a bottle
78. Laugh your socks off with Showman Pete
79. See our milking equipment in use
80. Learn some fascinating facts in our Sheep Show
81. We have a great selection of Toddler Takeover Days through the year
82. Marshall from Paw Patrol loves it here
83. We have our own Santa’s Grotto in December
84. A chance to place your bets on our Sheep Race
85. You can return within the week for just £5
86. We’re hosts to Pigstock, North Devon’s favourite music festival
87. Our Christmas quiz is world renowned!
88. Try some free beer!
89. We’re open from 10am until 6pm – plenty of time for fun
90. Our Bonfire Night is huge!
91. Crazy Colin on the coaster
92. Even our ducks work with our sheepdogs
93. You can meet lots of characters here
94. All weather fun – we love rain just as much as sun!
95. Learn how to make beer
96. Our Halloween Themed Scary Tractor Safari is world famous!
97. Our Christmas Markets are extremely popular!
98. We offer a season tickets for cheaper than 4 visits
99. We are so much more than just sheep!!