Lambing Live at February Half Term
Saturday 15th to Sunday 23rd February 2020
Join us for February Half Term at the BIG Sheep and meet the first lambs of the season. You might even be lucky enough to see one being born! Come along to the BIG Sheep’s award winning family attraction in Bideford, North Devon and be entertained by Devon’s friendliest ‘flock’ and enjoy a fun-filled family day out. Enjoy our rides and timetable of live shows throughout the week all for an ultra low price especially for February half term!
Attractions available during February half term:
Please note extreme weathers can determine the opening hours of some rides and attractions. Your safety is our main priority.
6 live shows (Timetable subject to change)
- Sheep Show at 11am
- Milking Show at 12pm
- Bottle Feeding Lambs at 12:30pm
- Woolly’s Magic Show at 1pm
- Shearing Show at 2pm
- Sheep Show at 2:30pm
- Sheep Racing at 3:50pm
- Piggy Tractor
- Meet the baby lambs being born from early February
- Meet the expectant mums in the undercover barn
- Feed and get magical animal interactions with our flock
- Cuddle some of our smaller animals in pets corner at 3pm
- Indoor Playground
- Animal Barn
- Archery Tag
- Jumping Pillows
- Pedal Go Karts
- Mini Quads*
- Tractor Driving School*
*Some rides and attractions cannot be used by all ages, so carry a nominal cost.
You May Also Like...