Like lots of businesses, we’ve been busily preparing to reopen The BIG Sheep in line with government guidelines, and we’re delighted that we are very, very close to welcoming our customers back!
We’ve taken several steps to keep you safe when visiting the park, so you should be aware that your trip will be a little different than you’re used to. But fear not! We’ve got lots for you to see and do and we’re confident that you’ll have a great day meeting and greeting our animals and seeing our usual friendly staff.
One thing we do have is LOADS of space, so you’ll be able to enjoy the park safely while ensuring social distancing is in place. We’ve introduced a new visitor charter which you can see below. We would kindly ask that you read it, take note of it, and remember it during your visit (don’t worry, it’s not a test! There’ll be lots of copies around the park to jog your memory).
Covid-19 Visitor Charter
1. Are EWE fit? Please don’t visit if you have any of the signs of Covid-19 including a new regular cough, loss of smell and taste and an increased temperature. Please also do not visit if you have been in contact with anyone you believe to be infected.
2. Are EWE hot? You agree to have your temperature taken on arrival with our temperature scanner and agree not to enter the site if you have a fever or high temperature.
3. Respect EWE. You must socially distance from others not within your social bubble or group at all times on the park. You agree to limit the number of people in busy areas such as around toilets and food kiosks to provide safe distance for those using the facilities.
4. No EWE turns! Please comply with our new one way system and use the ho-hands door pulls we have installed.
5. Clean PAWS! Please wash and sanitise your hands regularly, including before eating food or when visiting and leaving the toilets.
6. Protect EWE! Face away from others if you cough or sneeze, catch it in the crook of your arm or in a tissue and leave the park immediately if you feel unwell.
7. Be the Border Collie. Keep your flock together and under control at all times while on the park.
Together we can PROTECT-RESPECT-ENJOY!